Thursday, March 14, 2013

Picture Edits

Picture Edits

Before Edits                                                                                                                            After Edits

I edited the picture using pcmonkey.com in my opinion I thought it was the easiest to use.



I edited this picture using befunky.com it was an alright site to edit pictures.

I used fotoflexer.com to edit this picture is is probably my second favorite out of the five we used.


I used pixlr.com to edit this picture, I dont like this site as much because there was not allot of editing tools.

This edit I did was by using the sumopaint app. This is my least favorite site to use because its hard to navigate through and hard to find the edits to use, it also does not have allot of edits.

No comments:

Post a Comment